Sunday, July 31, 2011

Feeling Crafty!

I love those little spacemen from Really Good Stuff. They're so cute and they would be perfect for my students who every year have problems with spacing no matter how much I nag! But I didn't want to spend any more $$$$$! Target and Dollar Tree have taken most of it. So I decided to make them myself. Some clothespins, a little bit of paint, some markers for detailing and VOILA!
Spacemen! They were easy and fun to make. Now hopefully this will do the trick with my students and I can quit pulling out my hair.

5 comments:

  1. So much cuter than the dorky ones I made on popsicle sticks with a sharpie. :)
    ☼Libby
    Dual Kinder Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spacemen are adorable. Where did you find the flat clothes pins?

    Tammi
    Having Fun K-1

    TammiL(dot)13(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! I love these. My children loved on mine so much, they disappeared throughout the year. I think they were practicing at home with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody. They were fun to make. Tammi, I found the clothespins at Michaels, you could probably find them at most craft stores. I've seen them at Walmart.

    Pam, I'm hoping they don't disappear too soon, things disappearing from the classroom is an occupational hazard!

    ReplyDelete