The countdown is on: 17 days left. I'm jealous of everyone that is already done but I sure wasn't envious of you starting in August. Unfortunately, I will be starting in August this year so my summer break will be 2 weeks shorter. So I really need to get in as much play time as possible.
Here's my list:
1) Read. I have stacks of books to read. None too current, but at the top of my piles: Janet Evanovich and David Baldacchi. Love the Stephanie Plum and Camel Club books.
2) Craft. I love crafting but don't have time during the school year. I've seen lots of craft blogs and I would love to try some of the projects. I also bought a Cricut but haven't tried it yet so I want to see what I can do with that. I even found some Cricut blogs to help me out.
3) Go walking. I'm really bad about getting in exercise every day. We have a walking program at school and I try to do it daily with the kids but sometimes teaching and learning get in the way.
4) Organize. Not sure how far I'll get with this one but I'll give it a shot. I really need to see what I have and what I can get rid of although that's always hard to do.
5) Learn how to use all my clipart. Or rather how to make cute activities with my clipart and fonts. I did find out that I can use Pages, which is on my laptop and I didn't even know what it was for. Doh. So I'll be trying that out.
Of course there's the usual - sleep in, watch TV, shop, go to the movies, get together with friends and recharge for the coming year.
What's on your to do list? Link up over at Littlest Learners and share your list.