Tuesday, December 13, 2011

An Award

Oh how exciting! Yesterday when I opened my email, I saw that 2 very sweet bloggers, Cindy and Holly,  nominated me for an award.  That made my day.


This award is for newbies, and it's goal is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. If awarded, you must:

♥ copy and paste the award on your blog

♥ thank the giver and link back to them
Thank You for this award!

For The Love of Kindergarten
Joy of Kindergarten

♥ reveal YOUR top five picks and leave a comment letting them know

Through The Looking Glass
Having Fun From K-1
Kinderdi
kindergarten days
Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten
 
♥ hope your followers will share the love with them :)
Please go and visit their blogs and join their sites!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination!I am still learning a lot about blogging...I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower - looking forward to looking around :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Holly, I will go and check out your blog too!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this award. It always feels nice when someone recognizes you!!! =)

    kindergarten days

    ReplyDelete