Yay. My summer vacation is almost here. 6 more days. I'm so excited So I'm joining the Summer Bucket List linky party. Here are the things I want to do before my summer kicks the bucket. Have you noticed how 10 weeks just fly by during the summer and draaaaaag during the school year?
1. Learn to use my Cricut. I mean REALLY use it. This has been on my list for the last two summers so hopefully this year it happens. I've been looking at my cartridges and saw all kinds of craftivities and decorations I could have made for my classroom.
2. Learn how to really use Word or Powerpoint or Pages so I can create my own classroom materials.
3. Make a fake cake out of paper mache boxes. I have had this idea for over a year. I have the boxes and the paint, I just need to sit down and DO IT.
4. Sew. I want to make an overnite bag out of some cute polka dot oilcloth I bought a few months ago.
5. Go through my Pinterest boards and see what I can start making for next year.
That's it. In between working on these projects, I will be laying around watching TV, seeing some movies, reading and getting together with friends.
What's on your summer bucket list? Click on the picture above and link up your list.