Friday, August 10, 2012

Who Doesn't Love Brown Bear Brown Bear?

It's a favorite in my classroom.  I've already had several copies fall apart because my students couldn't get enough of it. Luckily, I found multiple copies in a storage room and since they were just sitting there gathering dust, I decided they should come to my room and get some lovin'.

Another favorite of mine is the game I Have...Who Has? I have lots of versions of this game, some that I've bought from teacher stores and many that I've downloaded from blogger land. It's such a fun game and my kiddos love it once they get the hang of it.

So I just HAVE to share with you the I Have...Who Has? Brown Bear edition that my very good friend , fellow K teacher and blogger, Karen Kory, created.

How cute is this??? I know you'll just have to have it and guess what?? It's a FREEBIE!!! So hop on over to her blog Through The Looking Glass to grab your copy and show her some bloggy love!


No comments:

Post a Comment