Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Made It Monday




Here's my entry for Made It Monday. A very small one, I know but useful. You know all those teacher mugs we get every year?


Well, I made this to go inside the mug so that I could use it for something else besides drinking coffee.


Yeah, I know, it looks like an apron but it's not. They're little pockets that can hold markers and pens and pencils. And yes, you could just put the markers and pens and pencils in the mug without it but this looks so much cuter. And I like to sew. And I have lots and lots of fabric because I bought way too much.


If you've made something you'd like to share, head on over to 4th Grade Frolics and link up.

7 comments:

  1. One of my students gave me one of these as a gift and I LOVE IT!! Yours turned out very cute. Do you think you would be interested in doing a tutorial on how to make it?

    Kristi
    Learning's a Hoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cute! I found you on Made it Monday linky!
    I am having a 300 follower giveaway with lots of goodies, so be sure to stop by my blog
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh-that is so adorable! I can sew a little, but this looks too complex for me. I agree that it is way cuter than just a mug!
    Camille
    An Open Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mug holder! Awesome! I also love your blog title. Come to my blog, and read the page that says, "A Little About Me" You will see that I like to help kids see that it is OK to draw outside the lines. Thank you so much for sharing this on Monday Made It!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute pockets!! How clever!! I just found your blog & I am new follower!! I am excited to follow along & share ideas! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete