Sunday, January 22, 2012
A New Year and an Award
So here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. You must thank the bloggers who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 thing about yourself.
3. Find 15 bloggers who are new to you and nominate them for the award.
So here goes, thank you to Alex at The Teacher Diaries, Laura Starnes at Kinder Kraziness, and Tanya Solano at Ms. Solano's Kindergarten. Please go on over to their blogs and check them out.
Seven things about me, hmmm....
1. I've been teaching kindergarten for 12 years. It's a grade I said I never wanted to teach. Then I got moved to a new school and kindergarten. I LOVED it and don't want to teach anything else. (and I don't have to deal with standardized testing)
2. I am addicted to Starbucks' peppermint mochas and did you know that they really serve them all year long and not just at Christmas? Well they do, so I drink them all year long. Except for summer, when I switch over to the blended ice kind.
3. I love to craft but don't have as much time to spend on it as I would like. School gets in the way.
4. I love watching The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon makes me laugh but I would hate to have him as a friend.
5. Brownie and ice cream is my all time favorite dessert. Yum, I feel like have some right now.
6. Vegas is my favorite getaway place. I love that ITeachK is held there during the summer.
7. I always have to read the book after I see the movie at the theater.
15 blogs....well, here's the thing: All the blogs that I was going to give the award to have already received it, some a few times over, OR, they have not been active for several months. So I'm going to cheat a little on this rule. But I'll keep looking.