Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vacation at Last!!

Yay! I am finally finished with the school year. Monday was my last day with my kiddies. I had a little "end of the year certificates and math awards" ceremony and some light refreshments for everyone to finish it off. Whew. But that was not MY last day. The following day we actually had a staff development day. OMG! Seriously!?? The next day was FINALLY our last school day. But unfortunately for me, it took me 2 extra days to pack up. Why am I such a clutterbug/packrat!!!! Seriously need to work on that.

Now I am ready to party it up (linky party, that is) with all my blogger friends. Lots of giveaways going on and freebies that I need to catch up with. And speaking of catching up, I am so behind on Math Work Stations, so that's what I will be working on next. Summer, here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment